I think you will find the dictionaries for coot and refmac are different..
REFMAC default dictionary will $CLIBD/monomers/n/NAD.cif
Good knows where coot finds its dictionaries - Paul?????

1) check the REFMAC  restraints in that dictionary are sensible - spec, are
the planes and chiral centres as you would expect
2) read the REFMAC dictionary into coot and see what happens.. do you still
have the problem.
3) check the REFMAC log file for what it thinks are outliers after the COOT
refinement - I reset the geometric monitoring parameters - see on the GUI -
to list things with  errors of 5 Sigma say ( I think the default is 10
Sigma)
4)  If there are difference complain..
Eleanor