I am trying to install Coot on a laptop that runs Ubuntu. Following the
instructions on the CCp4wiki
http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Coot#Packages_for_Ubuntu

 sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 1DC81A57
 sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mok0/ppa
apt-get update && apt-get install coot <- I had to add "sudo" to the
beginning of this command and after the &&

and I received this fail message

"Package coot is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'coot' has no installation candidate"

is there some other name/link for the package other than the word "coot" or
do I need to install it by some other method other than what I have been
doing?