I thought Ethan was looking for the verb -- you know, fishing!!!

On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, jens Preben Morth wrote:

> For the latest documentary on trolls in Norway see
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/
>
> The documentary describes both the classification system of Norwegian Trolls
> and why they are sensitive to sun light,  i.e turn to stone.
> Depending in the species, some Trolls apparently prefer bridges and others
> caves. They all are attracted to christian blood though.
> cheers
> Preben
>
> On 4/1/12 10:42 PM, Ethan Merritt wrote:
>> On Sunday, 01 April 2012, Kendall Nettles wrote:
>>> What is the single Latin word for troll?
>>>
>>> Kendall
>>>
>> According to Google Translate, it is Troglodytarum.
>> But I'm dubious.
>> I thought trolls lived under bridges rather than in caves.
>> Except for the ones who inhabit the internet, of course.
>>
>> 	Ethan

         Robert M. Sweet                 E-Dress: [log in to unmask]
         Group Leader, PXRR: Macromolecular               ^ (that's L
           Crystallography Research Resource at NSLS            not 1)
           http://px.nsls.bnl.gov/
         Biology Dept
         Brookhaven Nat'l Lab.           Phones:
         Upton, NY  11973                631 344 3401  (Office)
         U.S.A.                          631 344 2741  (Facsimile)