List members are invited to participate in our annual workshop, to be held on 19 April, which this year deals with the ongoing economic crisis in Europe.

The event is free, but it would be appreciated if you register if you want to attend. That will please our administrators and ensure that you’ll get lunch

http://europeincrisis.eventbrite.com/

Also attached is our spring 2012 newsletter, with an update on PERG activities.

Julian Wells

Dr Julian Wells

Director of Studies

School of Economics

staff web-page: http://fass.kingston.ac.uk/staff/cv.php?staffnum=287

personal web-site: http://staffnet.kingston.ac.uk/~ku32530

Principal lecturer in economics

School of Economics

Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

Kingston University

Penrhyn Road

Kingston-upon-Thames

KT1 2EE

United Kingdom

+44 (0)20 8417 2341

Regards

Engelbert

Engelbert Stockhammer

Professor of Economics

Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 2EE, UK

http://staffnet.kingston.ac.uk/~ku44311/

http://fass.kingston.ac.uk/research/perg/

Security System.