Hi all,

Next week there will be a user safety training session on Wednesday, 2-3pm. In case anyone still wants to sign up for that there are still a few spaces available. For your information I have again attached the list with training dates until the summer.

User safety training / refresher
If you are new to BUCNI or have someone starting in your lab who will get involved in scanning here, then participation in one of these sessions is compulsory. If you are a certified user then you will be automatically reminded when it is time to refresh your training.

Advanced operator / refresher training
If you are training to be an operator and have completed (most of) your one-to-one supervised scanning then you will need to take part in one of these sessions. Certified operators should take part once a year to maintain certification.

As always  to book please email me with the date/time of the session you wish to take part in, your name, and the name of your lab/PI.

Best wishes,
Jeannette

To leave the list, go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=bucni&A=1.