Dear all,
We are managed hosted, but I have a quick question to see if anyone else is experiencing any issues.

We were on 9.1 sp6, and over Easter we upgraded to sp7 hot fix 1, to see if this would fix some unrelated on going issues.

Some staff are now experiencing some issues, including with 'viewing attempts' within the Grade Centre. The only thing I can see is that IE (8&9) is producing errors and not entering feedback pages with pasted Word tables. Firefox seems to be fine.
Is anyone else having any issues??

Regards
Ty

Tyrone Knight
Blackboard (VLE) Administrator x8831/6159

Anna Griffiths (Cover)
ILT Agent

Learning Resource Centre, Broadwater x8883/6401

[Northbrook Footer]<http://www.northbrook.ac.uk/opendays/>
[Northbrook Footer]<http://www.northbrook.ac.uk/opendays/>

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be error-free or secure as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, or could arrive late or incomplete, or the email may be affected by viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, or viruses, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Northbrook College Sussex, Littlehampton Road, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex, BN12 6NU.

Tel 0845 155 60 60