Dear List,

Many thanks to those who have responded to my enquiry so far.

I should have mentioned in my original email that the researcher is aware of the holdings at the RAF Museum, where the archives of the Royal Aero Club are located, but there is a gap in the minutes between Sep 1956 and Jun 1969. The researcher is trying to locate the whereabouts of the missing ones.

My apologies for not mentioning this important bit of info before!

Kind regards,

Lianne

Lianne Smith
Archives Services Manager (User Services)
King's College London Archives
Library Services
S3.02 Strand Building
King's College London