Dear Colleagues,

ALT has been approached by a colleague in Reutlingen University in
Germany wanting help in a project to develop an online course about
entrepreneurship for use in less developed countries. The project is as
yet unfunded, but the Reutlingen has a track record in securing funding
for such initiatives. Specifically, the colleague is seeking a "British
institution with good experience, resources and interest in the area of
eLearning", for example "a pedagogical unit and/or a business school".

If you think your organisation might match these brief criteria, please
email me, by the end of Wednesday 25 April, and ALT will introduce you
to the colleague concerned.

Seb Schmoller

--
Chief Executive
Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
NB: I will be standing down from my role in ALT on 8 May.
My successor is Dr Maren Deepwell - [log in to unmask]
--
Gipsy Lane, Headington, Oxford, OX3 0BP, UK
Registered Charity Number 1063519