Hi Nima, Have you tried Mandrake I know Mogg is on the list.

Much love
Lil

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the spelling.

On 20 Apr 2012, at 11:59, "N.W. Azal" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

My attempt to find a reputable publisher for my translation of al-Buni's opus magnum, the Shams al-Ma'arif al-Kubra (The Great Sun of Gnoses), seems to be going nowhere. Generally speaking, even though there is now a journal dealing with occultism in the Islamic world, most Anglophone publishers seem to be uninterested in publishing a translation of the most comprehensive Islamic hermetic text, claiming it to be, in the words of one outfit, "too arcane an area to prove a lucrative investment"; this, while there seems to be huge demand from a market of non-Arabic readers for a translation of this specific work.

I am open to suggestions as to who to talk to if anyone has any ideas or contacts.

N.W. Azal