-----"Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Katrin Kolo
Sent by: "Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network"
Date: 04/20/2012 10:41AM
Subject: choreography and dynamic structures

Dear AACORNers,

I would like to get your feedback, questions, reading recommendations, contact suggestions or any other sort of comments around the following theme:

“choreography as a method to induce dynamic in organisational structures”

Coming from an experience as business consultant (mainly reorganisation) and dance/Choreography, I have recently started a Master program in transdisciplinarity at the Zürich University of Arts (ZHdK), in which I want to work around this theme. Originally I wanted to already share my thoughts behind this theme with you in this email, but I am afraid that this would point you already in a certain direction. As I am just beginning to think about this, I want to be open for as many directions as this could lead to. Thus, thank you for your reply in any possible way.
I will try to collect all mails and bring things together to share them with you later, if you’re interested.
I would also be very happy to know, who of you is interested in “choreography/dance” related topics in general.

I am looking forward to your responses! Thanks so much
Katrin