Dear All

Sixth Art Of Management and Organization 2012 Extension of Early Bird deadline
Thanks to those of you who have already registered. We're still honing the programme but we're very excited about what will happen in September.

As a response to a surge of late interest, and to accommodate institutional funding cycles, we have decided to extend the early bird registration fee  deadline  for the Sixth Art Of Management and Organization 2012 –Creativity and Critique from 1st May to 1st June. This is a substantial reduction and includes ALL meals and drinks as well as accommodation so please take advantage!

Full papers to be included in the CD-ROM Proceedings are due on August 1st. It is still possible to present and bring your paper/presentation to the conference .

We hope to be able to make further announcements on a small number of competitive PhD bursaries soon.

In addition to the announced programme that includes keynotes from Tim Ingold, filmmaker David Hickman, Marek Korczynski and multi- award winning performer Eliza Carthy we are also working on another exciting  special event that we hope to announce shortly.

Main conference page:

http://www.york.ac.uk/management/research/research-areas/organization-theory/art_of_management/

Registration page:

http://www.york.ac.uk/management/research/research-areas/organization-theory/art_of_management/am_fees_booking/

We look forward to seeing you all in the beautiful city of York in September.

Steve Linstead, Jenna Ward and the AoMO Team.