Dear Zooarch:

  I am happy to report that I recently interviewed for a tenure-track position. In the event that I receive an offer, I will then begin negotiating my start-up package. Although I have a number of items on my request list, I wanted to respectfully take advantage of the wisdom and extensive experience of the members on this list. For those of you who currently hold an academic position, what do you know now that you wish you knew earlier in your career regarding lab equipment and research aids relating to zooarchaeology? What would be on your wish list?

  Any and all comments are most welcome. Thank you for your time on this.

  Cheers,

Edward F. Maher, Ph.D.

Instructor
North Central College