Dear Sarah,

many years ago I published the following work with Rosemary Luff:

Luff, R. M.; Moreno-García, M. (1995). Killing cats in the medieval period. An unusual episode in the history of Cambridge, England. Archaeofauna 4: 93-114.

You can download it from my academia.edu profile: http://csic.academia.edu/MartaMorenoGarcía/Papers

Best,
Marta