From: Pascale Fanning-Tichborne
Sent: 23 March 2012 15:58
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: ESW Doctoral Studentships, now accepting applications: 4 x Graduate Teaching and Research Assistants for 2012-13

Dear Doctoral Students,

The School of Education and Social Work is looking for four new Graduate Teaching and Research Assistants for 2012-13 academic year. These roles will commence on 20th September 2012 and will run for either one, two or three years.  Attached are the advert and further particulars with further information on these roles. Each studentship is linked to one of the Research Centres within ESW (CIE, CIRCLETs, CHEER and the new Centre for Research and Innovation in Childhood and Youth Studies).

These roles are open to current doctoral students and new students due to start in September 2012.  The studentship covers a fee waiver equivalent to the Home/EU tuition fees and a maintenance grant of £7000 per annum. The closing date for applications is 10am on 4th April 2012.  To apply please read the details attached and send a cover letter and current CV to me to be considered.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the GT/RA Studentships.

Best wishes,

Pascale.

Pascale Fanning-Tichborne
Research and Enterprise Coordinator