Dear all,

I recently saw a web presentation format that included video and slides and the ability to click from one slide (plus associated video). Previously I've seen similar software that included a window for (transcription/caption) text. I'm looking for a package that will allow me to combine video and slides and create a web-ready export file. A bonus would be a package I can use to compile video inputs with presentation images to create a live-stream. Can you suggest compiling packages I should look at?

Many thanks,

Richard

Richard Scrase
Science Media Production