Hello all,

Later this month Comics Forum and Thought Bubble will be running an evening event entitled ‘Comics and Philosophy: From Maus to She-Hulk’. Aaron Meskin and Roy Cook, editors of The Art of Comics: A Philosophical Approach will appear in conversation on the philosophical questions posed by comics. The event will take place from 5-6 PM on the 29th of March at the Henry Moore Institute in Leeds. Entry is free but registration is required. To register, send your name and the number of seats you would like to [log in to unmask].

I do hope many of the people on this list will be able to make it to the talk; it would be great to meet up and I’m sure we’ll go for drinks and probably something to eat afterwards. If you do wish to attend could I ask that you register as early as possible please; this will help us to gauge numbers and give us an idea of whether we’re in a position to start running this type of event on a more regular basis. I would also be grateful if you could spread the word on this – the poster is available for download now on the Comics Forum website at http://comicsforum.org.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Ian

Ian Hague

Director, Comics Forum