What they could do is have every job VPN back to an ATLAS server
where it could be allocated a private internal (to ATLAS) IP
address (possibly calculated from it's panda job ID) which would
then accept incoming connections. If this is going to be 'command
and control' it doesn't need to be high bandwidth.

Ewan