Hi Chris,

I think I gave my small points earlier in that thread.

Basically, though, fairly straightforward; after the initial slow start identifying the initial corruption issue, support has been responsive, rapid and effective.

Also, it helped with LHCb (despite their not actually telling people to use it until just now) as much as ATLAS.

Sam