Rodrigo,

The two main papers where I present my fieldwork will appear in the special double issue of Information Polity on CCTV. One is already online, the other will be put up in a few days.

http://www.iospress.nl/journal/information-polity/

If you don't have access to the journal, let me know and I'll send you the two articles individually. Unfortunately, Information Polity is not open access...

Gemma