Hi Anders

My colleagues and I have looked at human microchipping and location-based services with respect to control, convenience and care solutions. In some work we have looked at this paradigm against a tagging, tracing and tracking capacity.

You might find the following of interest:

A. Masters and K. Michael. "Humancentric Applications of RFID Implants: The Usability Contexts of Control, Convenience and Care" The Second IEEE International Workshop on Mobile Commerce and Services (1 ed). Ed. C. Linnhoff-Popien, A. Kuepper and J. Gao. Munich, Germany: IEEE Computer Society, 2005. 32-41.
 Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/25

A. Masters and K. Michael. "Lend me your arms: the use and implications of humancentric RFID" Electronic Commerce Research and Applications 6.1 (2006): 29-39.
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/40

Interview with Mr Kenneth Lea (carer of Dementia sufferer): in K. Michael and M.G. Michael (2009) Innovative Automatic Identification and Location-Based Services: from Barcodes to Chip implants

http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/64/

For other works search outcomes from Perusco et al. These files can be found here: http://ro.uow.edu.au/kmichael

Cheers,

Katina