Dear Colleagues,

We have a few updates on the Researcher Development Framework for you. Please, get in touch with us on [log in to unmask] if you have any queries or ideas. We apologise for cross-posting.

Best wishes,

Vitae

Researcher Development Framework (RDF) Professional Development Planner (PDP) update

Following sector feedback on the Microsoft Excel based Researcher Development Framework (RDF) Professional Development Planner (PDP), Vitae are planning the development of a new and improved planner with extended functionality to better meet the need of researchers and institutions. More...

We are asking you to take a look at the ways your institution is using and referencing the Vitae Researcher Development Framework, including how it is presented online, to check that you are meeting the conditions of use. If you have any questions, need support or have ideas for development that you would like to discuss, please get in touch with us. We would welcome any queries or suggestions you may have. More...

New Researcher Development Framework lenses out soon for consultation
Vitae has been seeking sector feedback on a series of lenses on the Researcher Development Framework that have been developed in collaboration with key organisations. The consultation on the first series of lenses which included, enterprise, intrapreneurship, teaching and leadership has now closed. Final versions of the first series of lenses will be available in April.
We will shortly be requesting feedback on additional lenses, including public engagement, information literacy and employability. More...

New Researcher Development Framework briefings soon available

Vitae has completed a series of Researcher Development Framework (RDF) briefings for different stakeholders involved in the professional and career development of researchers. In 2011, Vitae published the Researcher Development Framework briefings for researcher developers, research staff, postgraduate researchers, and senior managers. We are pleased to announce that we will soon be launching the Researcher Development Framework briefings for the following stakeholders:

More...