I'm not sure that there is a good way to do this analysis as your wanting
to do a repeated-measures ANCOVA.

I would simplify the issue and compute the time1-time4 difference and then
correlate that with the F-M difference between time1-time4.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
=================
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital
and
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren
Office: (773) 406-2464
unintentionally, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at
(773)
406-2464 or email.