Hi!!

I have solucionated the DICOM import probelm with a script in Matlab. But It appears another one.
After doing  'Slice timing ' process in SPM8 , Matlab told me that my TR is 0.4 but it is 3.Anyway, I can cotinue processing the data.
In the nex step, REalign:Estimate & Reslice appears the following error an I can`t continue the data processing:
"There is not enough overlap in the images to obtains a solution.
Offending image:
Users/......../as21476-0004-0001-00002-01.img
Please check that your header information is OK. The Check Reg utility will show you the initial alignment between the images, which must be within about 4 cm about 15 degrees in order for SPM to find the optimal solution.
Failed 'Realign: Estimate and Reslice'
Error using spm_realign
    Insufficient image overlap"

¿Any idea?