Hi all,

I have tried to download CONN on both Mac and Windows computers, but both give me an error message when I try to open it.  The file appears to be corrupted.  Has anyone had success installing and using CONN?  I was not able to reach the makers of the program.

Thank you,
Adrienne

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:32 PM, soha saleh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi:

I believe CONN toolbox is useful for that (http://web.mit.edu/swg/software.htm) . Please  update me if anybody has any comments on that or has used it with resting state data.

Best,

Soha

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:09:52 -0300
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] connectivity
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

check this out : https://sites.google.com/site/functionalconnectivitytoolbox/home

I'm not sure where the inputs have to be the time courses of the ROIs or it has tools to extract the time courses given coordinates or a mask (I've never used it). If not, you will have to open your functional images together with a co-registered  atlas (e.g. AAL) and extract the time course from each region (usually taken as the average of the time courses belonging to the region).

Once you're done with that you might also want the Brain Connectivity Toolbox, which takes the F.C. matrices you generated as input. This is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/functionalconnectivitytoolbox/the-brain-connectivity-toolbox

Bw,

Enzo