Hi all,

I have tried to download CONN on both Mac and Windows computers, but both
give me an error message when I try to open it.  The file appears to be
corrupted.  Has anyone had success installing and using CONN?  I was not
able to reach the makers of the program.

Thank you,
Adrienne

--
*Adrienne Hezghia*