Dear Prof. John Ashburner,

Thank you very much for the information. I am sorry for replying you late, I was trying a couple of things.
Though, I could not be sure what to do in detail. I coregistered and resliced the FA image to the dartel import white matter segment image and made white matter tissue probablity image * FA value image. The DARTEL procedures were able to run at least under this condition. I hope this is correct.
The resultant FA*white matter tissue probablity dartel template image is as attached and seems fine.
However, each individual's dartel normalized image is not aligned (even at the outer edge) well at all . I am now seeing how changing the parameters to increase the accuracy (iteration and time points?) works. I am not sure what is wrong (more iterations or more time points are necessary as FA images contain more information, or coregister and reslice is not enough etc) and why created template is o.k. but each individual's image is not o.k., but doesn't dartel import image have to be low resolution image or low resolution is not necessary?
Best regards,

Hikaru Takeuchi