Hello SPMers,

I have a question about the use of dependencies in preprocessing analysis batch.

Specifically, I would like to use 3 different modules - spatial (realign & unwarp); normalise (estimate and write); and Smoothing.

I have 10 subjects. So what I like to do is to create a combination of the 3 modules as a template, and define in advance the depedencies between the modules (e.g., for "estimate and write), source image needs to be defined using dependency to the previous module o frealighn and unwrap).

Then I'd like to replicate this 3 combined modules 10 times, and then simply insert the data for all the subjects.

My question is as follow: does the dependency that I've defined to the template is going to be replicated (such that, for example, the "realign and unwrap" of subject 5 will be connected to the "normalised" of subject 5), OR - all the dependencies are going to be connected to the first module (which will be subject 1)? Obviously, the first option is the desired one, and the second the problematic one.

Thanks in advance for your help,

David Ro.