Dear Dr. Vince Calhoun,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. It seems I don't have good choice on that bad data.
Do you mind if I ask a couple of more questions about ICA?

1. For the multi-session multi-subject ICA, how does GIFT deal with the multi-session for one subject?  Concatenate all sessions together  or average them first like GLM does somehow? How will it effect the 2nd level analysis( group ICA)?

2. Is the variance normalization GIFT uses same as FSL does for ICA? Could you please address a little more  about intensity normalization that GIFT uses?

3. Do I need to do the slice timing correction for ICA? Or the principle is same as GLM?

I am sorry for so many questions. Hope you don't mind replying.

Best Regards,

Xiaoying