Hi all,

I am running a group ICA using GIFT and got a problem. I  have one group with 12 subjects, but the top part of the brain of 2 subjects was cut off (  not cover the whole brian during the scan).  Could I still include the 2 subjects in the ICA analysis? I tried it with the default mask, the final result  cut off the brain for all subjects, which I don't want.

IF I use a customized mask  including the top part brain ( can I?), what would happen to the missing brain part during the analysis? Since only  few subjects in the group,  I really want those 2 subjects data could be used.

Many thanks for any help,

Xiaoying Fan