Dear jadziaj,

The modification, [P Pn Em En EN] = spm_P(1,k,u,df,STAT,R,n,S); that you
> should replace with: [P Pn Em En] = spm_P(1,k,u,df,STAT,R,n,S); is for
spm8 release. It should work well with spm5.

This kind of error:

> Unable to read file C:\Program: No such file or directory.
> Error in gin_list_plabels (line 358)
> eval(['load ',strrep(MNI,'.nii','_List.mat')]);
> Error in gin_rclusters (line 24)
> gin_list_plabels('List',xSPM);
> Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

can occur when aal is not able to find ROI_MNI_V4_List.mat file. This file
should be in the same directory as aal.

Check that there is a file by this name or else download a fresh version
from aal page.
http://www.cyceron.fr/web/aal__anatomical_automatic_labeling.html

Hope this helps.

Atesh koul