Hi all,

Any help would be very appreciated.

I have two conditions design and two sessions. The number of trials
per condition is defined by subject's response in the scanner. So, I
end up with different number of repetitions per condition.

1. If in first session I have more trials of condition 1 and in the
second session I have more trials of condition 2, would it be
incorrect to define a general t-contrast [1 -1 1 -1]? Clearly, I can
equalize and take for each session the minimal number of trials, but
then I lose some data.

2. Does it make sense to put the weights on contrast definition? How
would look a t-contrast if let's say in cond1 I have 10 trials and in
cond2 only 5?

Thanks a lot,
John