Dears,

Thanks very much for your good information.

Just now I have a question about contrast, I did not understand the
difference between [1 0] and [-1 1]. Dear Mclaren, I did not get the point
on your sentence: The contrast [1 0] tests whether or not group 1 is
significantly greater from 0. Is it possible to explain me more. Is there
any references to introduce and teach  contrasts? Thanks very much in
advanced.

Regards
Maryam