Dear list members,

This is a reminder that panel, roundtable, and individual paper proposals
are now being welcomed for the Sixteenth Century Society Conference, which
will be held October 25-28 in Porkopolis...I mean Cincinnati...Ohio, USA.

I am the English-literature track coordinator for submissions to SCSC
2012.  I would be very happy to receive proposals for panels and papers on
Sidney, Spenser, the Sidney circle, and, indeed, any aspect of sixteenth-
and early seventeenth-century Anglophone (or neo-Latin) literature and
culture.  It will be hard to beat the outstanding array of Spenser, Sidney,
and Sidney-circle panels we had last year, but I'm looking forward to what
I know will be another fine selection for October's gathering.  So get up
out of your Bower of Bliss and hie thee to the submission site to submit
your proposal!  The deadline is April 15.

Please submit proposals up to 250 words in length to:

http://www.sixteenthcentury.org/conf_proposals.shtml

For more information, just go to http://www.sixteenthcentury.org/ or write
me, Scott Lucas, at [log in to unmask] . I hope to see many of you in
October!

Scott

Scott C. Lucas

Professor of English

The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina

Charleston, SC  29409

(843) 953-5133