Dear Colleagues

I am forwarding this event information on behalf of a colleague, as the concept of flexible learning overlaps significantly with my interests of staff development and mainstreaming accessibility, and therefore I thought it may also appeal to some of you.

Registration for the New Places to Learn symposium to be held in Oxford on April 19th is now open. Please use this link to go to the relevant HEA page, at the bottom of which you will see a button 'book on this event'. For further details please contact [log in to unmask]

http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/events/detail/2012/academyevents/19_April_New_Places_to_Learn

To follow discussions relating to the event, which have already started, search on the Twitter hashtag #heanpl

Best wishes

Simon

Dr Simon Ball

Senior Advisor, JISC TechDis

T +44 1904 717580     M +44 7813 917888    E [log in to unmask]     Skype: simontechdis

Web http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk     Twitter @simonjball #techdis     JISCmail JISC-TECHDIS

JISC TechDis, advising the education sector on technologies for inclusion and accessibility.

c/o The Higher Education Academy Building, Innovation Way, York Science Park, York, YO10 5BR, UK.

A JISC Advance Service.

Please note that I am seconded to EIFL (www.eifl.net) part time, so if you require an urgent response please email [log in to unmask]

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131