The University of Bath is currently advertising the following vacancy:

Academic Staff Developer
Learning & Teaching Enhancement Office
Salary:   Grade 8
Closing Date:   Sunday 25 March 2012
Interview Date:   Tuesday 17 April 2012
Reference:  BB967

The University of Bath is seeking an experienced, talented and motivated
individual to join our successful Academic Staff Development team.

This is a stimulating and challenging role, working with the academic
community on the enhancement of learning, teaching and assessment
practices. You will contribute to the provision of professional
development opportunities for academics at all stages of their career.
In particular, you will be responsible for providing support for staff
and postgraduate researchers new to teaching in HE through the Graduate
Teaching Assistants training programme and our course for probationary
lecturers.

Applicants must be capable of demonstrating excellent communication and
consultation skills and be eager to work in a highly ambitious environment.

Confidential enquiries can be made to Dr Helen King, Head of Academic
Staff Development, [log in to unmask] Tel: 01225 386933

For more information or to apply go to:
http://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=BB967

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~