Hello,

Sending out a call to see if anyone would be willing to work with me on putting together some testimonials and then case studies on how you use Jorum; if you have worked on Phases 1-3 of the UKOER project, or just work on OERs because of some individual drive that no one can or should explain, please get in touch.

It doesn't have to be anything overly formal, but they are important to us as a means of continuing to capture those stories, with an eye on the history of your use; why you continue to use Jorum, what you feel is value in continuing to use it, and any comments on the recent changes and improvements (and how they might have affected and effected your project).

If interested, please email me off list: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks in advance!

Best,
Frank