Sounds like Ireland.

My cousin is apparently an OH case manager over there which is somewhat bizzare as his background is banking software.

On 3 March 2012 11:14, owen donnelly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good  morning all,

I promised a few weeks ago to write more about occupational health in Australia.
Attached are a few pages of notes and observations, along with with various links to local websites.

Many of you have asked me about Australia and I hope it will answer some of your questions. Suffice to say that Australia lags far behind in having a well regulated and cohesive ocupational health system. In many ways it is like the 1970's, with the old 'factory nurses' here.

Owen Donnelly