wasnt EMAS the medical arm of the HSE? I thought they were no  more.......

In the olden days they used to come and "do stuff" for employers who didnt have access to OH services......

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anita Sloan
Sent: 30 March 2012 13:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] EMAS medicals

Dear List

I've just been asked by a colleague if I know anything about EMAS medicals. I don't,  so  tried  Google but didn't come up with much.

Any ideas please folks ?

thanks
Anita

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.