Pippa,

Specific mobilisation exercises to keep the soft tissues interfaces clean seem to be in order but first – as you suggested  - an in depth Physio assessment with particular emphasis on the task/s with a view to further adaptation of the process/biomechanics.....if possible.

Let me know off line if you would like any further info or help?

Regards,

Wayne Llewellyn
Clinical Director

cid:image001.jpg@01C9FEF7.61787030

* 6-9 Timber Street, London, EC1Y 0TQ
' 020 7687 7600

:  www.premiertherapy.co.uk

8 Online Payments Available
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."

Premier Health & Sport Therapy Limited. Registered in England no. 3376266. Registered Office: 6-9 Timber Street, London EC1Y 0TQ.