Message from the MIST mailing list. Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a breakdown of the MIST related talks and posters at this year's NAM meeting. Some of the sessions are not listed as MIST sessions as they are joint with other communities. I have trimmed out some (but not all) of the talks in these sessions which do not appear to have a distinct MIST relevance.

As in previous years, we will be awarding the Rishbeth Prizes for Best Student Talk and Best Poster. Could any students giving talks email me, or come and find me on Tuesday so we know which talks are eligible? Also, note that MIST posters appear in both the A and B poster sessions. Voting will take place following the second "Recent Results" session on Friday afternoon.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Manchester.

Colin

On behalf of MIST Council:
Mike Hapgood (chair)
Robert Fear