Hello, do not wish to recieve these postings. could you please take me of your list. thank you.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Rona McCandlish
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:04 PM
Subject: I am out of the office until Monday 19th March 2012

I will be out of the office starting  15/03/2012 and will not return until 19/03/2012.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.