I am no bibliothécaire, but our mysterious "André Levieux" is actually
the Marquis d'Albon:

http://cths.fr/an/prosopo.php?id=107532

According to the publisher, the reprint also includes an essay by
Carlos de Ayala:

http://www.laergastula.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38&Itemid=34

Judging by the fact that the original was 629 pages long and that the
reprint has 630 pages, this "essay" is either quite brief or the page
count is wrong...

Laurent Brun

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:42, Christopher Crockett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> if it gets the Nihil Obstat of the guild of bibliothéquaires on this list,
> i'll enter the following into my exhaustive Bibliography of Everything Ever
> Written on the Middle Ages:
>
> Albon, Guigues Alexis Marie Joseph André, marquis d’.
> Cartulaire général de l’ordre du Temple: 1119?-1150: recueil des chartes
> et des bulles relatives à l’ordre du Temple / formé par le marquis
> d’Albon.
> Paris: H. Champion, 1913-1922. 2 vol. (XXIII-468 pp.-[7] pl.). [New ed. by
> André Levieux, Madrid: La Ergástula, 2010.]
>

> looks like this Andy the Old guy has just ripped it off (i guess you can't
> trust those Madrid reprint houses); i've always seen it cited as
> "Albon...Cart..."

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]