From: Museums Computer Group [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diana Erskine [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 January 2012 09:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cookies legislation: what are you doing?

Hi all,

I don't know if this helps....

I am a Project Manager working at an agency who have actually been working with the ICO to apply their own guidance to their own website :-)

Its been an interesting project and with full analytics in place there have been some very interesting findings - the drop out of people on the homepage was higher than anticipated. As such we are currently working on some solutions which alert people 'nicely' to the use of cookies.

We're actually doing a lunchtime seminar with the ICO speaking and with our findings and recommendations on the 24th February in Manchester. If anyone is interested email me on [log in to unmask] and I'll get you a place :-)

Kindest regards,

Diana