 From: Johannes Hercher <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 10:29 AM
Subject: Suggestions for a video collection management system?

Hi all,

I'm looking for web-based collection management systems that are capable to manage/publish videos and its metadata.

It should be flexible enough to define own metadata fields. Metadata Profiles, e.g. DublinCore, EBUCore, PBCore, MPEG7 would be great as well as rich export and publishing functionality  REST, OAI-PMH, RDF...

Collectiveaccess [1] looks promising... any other suggestions?

Cheers,
Johannes

[1] http://collectiveaccess.org/

--
Johannes Hercher
Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Softwaresystemtechnik GmbH

Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel

phone:     +49 (0)331-5509-547
fax:         +49 (0)331-5509-325
mail:     [log in to unmask]
room:    H-1.38