We can merge the ideas so the votes are shared. I'll do that now for you.

Chris

Head of Product
Talis Education

http://www.talisaspire.com
http://twitter.com/talisaspire

Talis Education Limited
43 Temple Row
Birmingham
United Kingdom
B2 5LS

Mobile Number: +44 (0) 7595 022154
Email: [log in to unmask]

On 14 Mar 2012, at 13:15, Phil Jones wrote:

Thanks Anselm, that’s a good idea

***Hello Ian/Chris/Talis people! How does one transfer votes from one topic to another? Can you fix this for me?!***

My idea is : “Accidental deletion of list or part of list” ; Anselm/QMU’s is “Delete warning”

Phil