Hello colleagues,

I am having some trouble getting the following two very recent (early view) articles urgently for a doctor. If you have a current online subscription to the journal, Transfusion alternatives in transfusion medicine and are able to supply an electronic copy of the two articles, I would be extremely grateful

 1.  Unwashed blood: is widespread use justified? A review of current knowledge

Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine

MANUEL MUŅOZ and ROBERT SLAPPENDEL

Article first published online : 22 FEB 2012, DOI: 10.1111/j.1778-428X.2012.01162.x

2.  Recent developments in the obstetric use of cell salvage
Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine

LINZI PEACOCK, VICKI CLARK and SUE CATLING

Article first published online : 26 FEB 2012, DOI: 10.1111/j.1778-428X.2012.01160.x

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,  Wanda

Wanda Dillon
Library Manager
Lyell McEwin Hospital
SA Health
Government of South Australia

Tel: (08) 8133 2207
Front Desk Tel: (08) 8182 9170
Fax: (08) 8182 9321

Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
SA Health | Government of South Australia

This e-mail may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. If this e-mail is received in error, please inform the sender by return e-mail and delete the original. If there are doubts about the validity of this message, please contact the sender by telephone. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.