Dear all

I’m looking for any UK examples of organisations using Digital Art Therapy (aka Computer Art Therapy).

This is art therapy using technology such as iPads.

There is  nothing relevant on the HDAS databases but some very useful things on Google where I have found there is even a ‘Computer art therapy’ app. However, all references so far have been American.

Thanks

Christine

Christine Lawes

Librarian

Learning Resource Centre

Princess Alice Hospice

West End Lane

Esher

Surrey KT10 8NA

Tel. 01372 461843

Princess Alice Hospice is a charity providing all patient care and support free of charge. We give outstanding end of life care to adult patients, and support to their families and friends across a large part of Surrey, south west London and Middlesex. As a leading UK Hospice, learning, teaching and research are also central to our work, and we deliver innovative care programmes to both local and national audiences. Fundraising and community support are crucially important to our continued work as a charity and in supplementing our modest NHS grant.

This e-mail and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. We do not accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.
The use of this transmission or its contents by unauthorised persons is strictly prohibited. The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Princess Alice Hospice.
Princess Alice Hospice is a registered charity no. 1010930 and a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales no. 1599796.
Registered office: West End Lane, Esher, Surrey KT10 8NA