Er, OK -Incredible..... seemed such an innocent little criticism at the time! And still may well have been largely correct, not that I'd be particularly keen in pursuing it further. Maybe I shouldn't have put the thing about the Amazon voucher or something :-/

Hope you all have nice relaxing weekends......

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Clark
Sent: 30 March 2012 11:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Views on persistent postings to this (and other LIS-) lists

I'm really trying hard to resist the urge to complain about people cluttering up my inbox by sending email to the list complaining about people cluttering inboxes.

Clearly I failed.

If you are worried about cluttering people's inboxes, please don't exacerbate the problem.

Thank you.

Ian Clark
Library Systems Officer,
Augustine House,