I'm hosting a (Group A) 'breakout session' on business model at the UKSG
conference
next week:-

'The interest in business models has grown in the last few years as the
impact of the digital transformation disrupts existing models and creates
new ones (or new applications for old ones). What is the business model
behind free services? Is your organisation based on a sustainable business
model? I will look at the components of a business model and discuss some of
the opportunities and challenges'.

The Group A sessions will run concurrently on: Monday 26 March at 13.30 and
Tuesday 27 March

The full conference programme is available at
http://www.uksg.org/sites/uksg.org/files/UKSGProgramme2012Update.pdf

Ken
Ken Chad Consulting Ltd
Tel +44 (0)7788 727 845. Email: [log in to unmask]
www.kenchadconsulting.com
Skype: kenchadconsulting   Twitter: @KenChad