UKSG 2012: Monday 26th March - Wednesday 28th March 2012

It's UKSG time! We are delighted to be exhibiting at the 35th Annual
UKSG Conference and Exhibition in Glasgow. We will be exhibiting at
stand #58 on all three days and look forward to meeting with you.

This year's conference is shaping up to be a good one. There will be
presentations from some of the leading lights in information management
and delivery, including Ben Showers of JISC and Michael Mabe of the
International Association of STM Publishers. We are particularly looking
forward to the Ceilidh dance at the end of Day 2!

Please stop by our stand #58 for a friendly chat about any of our print
or digital products. There will be the opportunity to demo Routledge
Reference Online, our eBooks platform and our Europa online products,
including the World of Learning Online. Plus there are sure to be plenty
of edible treats! And why not have a go at entering our quick quiz for a
chance to win a subscription to one of our FRESH Journals Collections.
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/productInfo/journals/fresh/>

See the full UKSG programme here:
http://www.uksg.org/sites/uksg.org/files/UKSGProgramme2012Update.pdf

You can follow all the goings on at UKSG 2012 via Twitter. Just add
#uksglive at the end of your tweets to get involved. We will be tweeting
highlights of the conference at our own T&FRef Twitter feed
<https://twitter.com/#!/TandFRef> .

We look forward to seeing you in Glasgow.

Kind regards,
Taylor & Francis Online Team
www.tandfonline.com

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org/serials UKSG groups
also available on Facebook and LinkedIn

The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of viruses, no responsibility is accepted by Informa for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.  Messages to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return and delete the message and any attachments.  Further enquiries/returns can be sent to [log in to unmask]

Taylor & Francis Group is a trading name of Informa UK Limited, registered in England under no. 1072954